Friday, June 4, 2010

Focus. No Distractions. Kobe Edition.



Let me start this by saying, NO, I am not a Laker fan. I am a Chicago Bull Fan. I am an Oklahoma City Thunder Fan. I "observe" the Lakers. You can't help but see them. They get the most TV time, their Hometown is the entertainment capital of the world, and Last but not least, they have this guy on there team named Kobe.
I was never a big Kobe fan in the past. He had a bad attitude, he was arrogant and when he was beefin' with Shaq, i was ridin' with the Diesel.
But Something happened over the course of the last few years. I watched this guy Kobe not only mature, but elevate his game to Jordanesque levels. My respect level for his work ethic and play can no longer be denied. Kobe is the truth. No he is not Michael Jordan. But he is Kobe Bryant.
They say Respect has to be earned, and that is just what he's done in my case. I've watched this Guy have the focus of a trained assasin on the court. He's relentless, and you give him more than 2 secs to work, he'll get the job done. So hats off to you homie and the many Laker fans, Much respect from me.
But OKC is STILL gonna win when we meet you in the playoffs Next Year! LOL!!
And oh yeah... I said earlier You can't help but see the Lakers because They get the most TV time, their Hometown is the entertainment capital of the world, and Last but not least, they have this guy on there team named Kobe. But I forgot the MOST important thing. They Win. And Why do they Win?
Focus.
No Distractions.
Oh yeah, and that guy Kobe I've been talking about.

Watch how Focused Kobe is in the video,
Even Chris Rock can't get him off his game.


Follow Flyboy
Flyboy on Twitter
Flyboy on Myspace

1 comment:

  1. Kobe is definitely focused when he is playing. The video just makes me laugh because Chris Rock was trying really hard but Kobe's mind was on the game only.

    ReplyDelete