Monday, April 13, 2009

Hanging with the Queen = The Law of attraction.


If any of you have read Bishop Bernard Jordan's Book "The Laws of Thinking", you'd see the 3rd Law. The Law of attraction. It is one of the most powerful of the Laws as it is very essential to your progress and happiness in Life. As a matter of fact many books and Seminars are based upon the "Law of attraction" alone.
The "Law of Attraction" simply states, you are what you attract. Look around you and what do you see. Do you see crackheads? Then either you are a smoker, or a dealer, and if not, somebody that has to do with YOU is. Look around you, do you see Broke people, excuse makers? Something to that effect? Then guess what you might be...
It's simple, whatever you spend enough time around, you become.
Now to my point of this WHOLE little speech.
I've said that I want to be known as one of the best that ever did it out the "O" or better yet, make it to the top status in the WHOLE game, even if just for a moment. It takes a lot of hard work, a lot of disappointment, a lot of heartache. But if you're willing to fight, you can get it. You can. And I firmly believe that. So I don't listen to naysayers or haters. I just keep it moving.
So that leads me to the same question I asked you. When I look around me, what do I see? Well in this clip below, one of my friends, and arguably one of the Top 5 females that ever spit in this game "Gangsta Boo" is who I see around me. And the other chick in the video is Singer/Songwiter "Ebony Love". (Gorilla Zoe "Lost", Rick Ross "Money make me cum") and more Heavy Hits are on her resume. Get familiar.
Now on my music quest I've always said I'm aiming for the top, I don't have to be, or necessarily have to be called the King, but somebody HAS to be. And that's entirely up to the fans... but according to the "Law of Attraction" if I'm rolling with the "Queen of the South", and the Law says "You are what you are around"... King status isn't so far fetched huh?
Say what you will, but I'm not slowing down..lol. I aint even put my foot on the gas yet! Chuuuch!!

Follow Flyboy on Twitter: Click here
Add Flyboy on Myspace: Click here
Watch Flyboy on Youtube: Click here

2 comments:

  1. Very well said and Flyboy you are the King and you work very hard and have many accomplishments to show for it. You also have strong supporters all the way. You're an inspiration and I can't wait to see what's next.The "Law of Attraction" is very true and keep moving forward because..... FLYBOY is #1

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are what you hang around so true & this made me think about some of the friends I have... I got alot to think about

    ReplyDelete