Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Swine Flu?? The end of the World is near.

You cats better see that something is going on, I can't quite put
my finger on it... but these Diseases that keep "popping" up,
Can you say, GOVERNMENT. Most of you won't understand what I'm
saying. But a few will. That's EXACTLY my point. That's
how they like it. And once again... No the clip below is
not a scene from a movie. It's right up the street, FROM YOU!

Follow Flyboy on Twitter: Click here
Add Flyboy on Myspace: Click here
Watch Flyboy on Youtube: Click here

1 comment:

  1. I agree with your statement they start this mess and than it gets out of hand. So many people are getting sick because it's spread so easily. I sure would stay away from Mexico but I know people still going. I wouldn't take my chances.

    ReplyDelete