Monday, June 1, 2009

Jerry Stackhouse of the Dallas Maverick's is a SINGER??

Maybe not Professionally, but I give it him, he shocked me with this one!
He steps up to the plate and delivers a hell of a National anthem at a Mavericks home game:


After I saw that it inspired me to put a compilation together of different people who've sang the National Anthem at different events up. Now I'm not talking about just the regular old, sing it and be done. I'm talking about people that came and put their "uumph" on it. From the Supremes inspired Destiny's Child Version, to the Soul Infused Classic 1983 NBA All Star Game Marvin Gaye Version, just a year before he was killed. So Click the link below and go check them out and leave a comment telling us who you think gave the best performance. We are taking a lil bit of a poll. So Click below and go check out Fantasia, Christina Aguilera, Whitney Houston & More. Trust Me, you'll enjoy hearing the different versions. I did! Remember vote for your Favorite!

CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE NATIONAL ANTHEM CHALLENGE


Follow Flyboy on Twitter: Click here
Add Flyboy on Myspace: Click here
Watch Flyboy on Youtube: Click here

1 comment: