Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Sick and tired... Kinda.

images

Well not really... Maybe just a little. I just get to a point sometimes where I feel like Why keep doing sh*t if noone appreciates you? And I'm not just speaking on me... Most of the time I'm speaking for everyone that is in the struggle with me. But I was just thinking and decided to put up this Blog. If you care what I have to say, the link is below... after this excerpt from my post. I'll share the part I wrote to DJ's here...

"...Another form of this is when EVERY DJ has the same few artist and songs on their mixtapes. DJs I love you all, but put some UNKNOWN cats in the mix. Take a chance! That's how you'll stand out! Because with your help they wont be UNKNOWN long. And that's how YOU as a DJ, get a name. Once you make an Unknown Artist Known, then other artist come to you for the same treatment. $$$$ Then after you repeat that once or twice, RECORD labels Hire you to Break their new artist. More $$$$ You aren't going to get that recognition when you put the SAME artist on your mixtape as everyone else. Yeah it'll be a hot mix because all the latest songs are on there, but you wont stand out. Take a chance, be willing to be the FIRST! Anybody that ever blew up did something FIRST! Not second or 5,987!..."

The Video below is of a MULTI MILLIONAIRE saying the exact same thing I just did. So if you wont listen to me, maybe you'll listen to him. After you watch, go read my blog and listen to me Rant and Rave.

Not really, but you really should go read it. Especially if you happen to be "sick and tired" too. (The Link is right under the video)



Sick and Tired (Full Blog)

Follow Flyboy on Twitter: Click here
Add Flyboy on Myspace: Click here
Watch Flyboy on Youtube: Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment