Friday, June 26, 2009

A Tribute to the King: Michael Jackson



Michael Joseph Jackson (August 29, 1958 – June 25, 2009) The seventh child of the Jackson family, he debuted on the professional music scene at the age of 11 as a member of The Jackson 5 and began a solo career in 1971 while still a member of the group. Referred to as the "King of Pop" in subsequent years, his 1982 Thriller is the world's best-selling record of all time and four other solo studio albums are also among the world's best-selling records: Off the Wall (1979), Bad (1987), Dangerous (1991) and HIStory (1995).

CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL MICHAEL JACKSON TRIBUTE











CLICK HERE FOR THE FULL MICHAEL JACKSON TRIBUTE


CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW

2 comments:

  1. Iam still at a lost for words to hear about Michael Jackson. I can't believe all this is going on I hope his family can get some peace after all of this and they will be in my prayers and I would also like to say Flyboy always show us how much he loved Michael and I know he has taugh me things about Michael that I would have never known so thank you Flyboy for always speaking on our Legend.

    ReplyDelete