Saturday, January 9, 2010

Michael Jackson, Chicken Soup, 2Pac & Me.

What up Everybody, How are you? Well after almost 2 years of not getting sick at all, I've found myself under the weather the last few days. It's not that bad though, because as soon as I felt it coming on I got soup, vitamins, juice, water,tea, humidifier & any anti-cold weapon I could find. It worked... kinda. During the day I feel 70%. But at night I'm down to like 50%. I doesn't help that it's been 20 degrees below zero everyday this past week. But it's cool. I can at least say my preventive methods worked and I should be 100% in the next day or so.

So while I've been getting my rest, I checked out some good info on this "illuminati" thing that people are so confused about. One day I'm gonna make a blog and explain what it is in simple terms because it's really not that complicated. It just seems that way. But check out these videos about Pac and Michael Jackson and see what THEY had to say about it. You gotta see them: Click Here to go See

Besides that I've just been jamming to some old school (like I always am) Nothing like the Classics. Here goes one of my favorites.


I love that video. Besides being a MEGA MJ fan. I just like how they are JAMMIN in that one. It seems like Mike was happy during that time period. That was '78 right before the "Off the Wall" & "Thriller" years would change his life. But they hadn't and he was just having a jam session with his brothers. Peep the breakdown in the video too!
Click here to check out what else I've been listening to!

Well that'll do for now. I hope you all are well and I thank you for checking on me.
Until next time.... Peace (and go join FlyboyForever.com)

:)

-Flyboy

CLICK HERE TO FOLLOW

No comments:

Post a Comment