Saturday, January 2, 2010

Oklahoma Artist Against Violence (Video)

Anybody that is a fan/friend of mine knows that I am always talking about the real deal. The struggle. The lies the government tells us. The lies we tell each other. The Hope, the Pain. I prefer to be the voice of the people, you feel me? Don't get it twisted, I gets down now... Way down. But I also respect that as a "voice of the people" you must address the issues we face.
So when DJ Realitee (Tulsa, Oklahoma) asked me to be a part of the project below, it was a no brainer. I applaud Ms. Talisha McClain for being a leader and not a follower. And truthfully, the Violence has GOT to Stop. Peep the Video Below.
And yes that's my official Jackson 5/Panther Party Afro... lol!


Click any title Below to See that I talk about these type of things REGULARLY. It's no joke over here...

What Are We gonna do about it? (Example 1)

Aint sh*t Changed. (Example 2)

You Believed this??? (Example 3)

Poetry = Rap without the Beat. (Example 4)

Sick and Tired. Well Kinda. (Example 5)

The Devil is Winning. Which side are you on? (Example 6)

I said this a LONG time ago about Obama. Now will you listen? (Example 7)

(Example 8)


Keep up with me by logging on to FlyboyForever.com and signing up. Trust me, I got ya back!

-Flyboy

2 comments:

  1. I think its very important that people talk and work on spreading the word that violence is not the answer. So many young people fall into this and so many have no one and nothing to look to for guidance. Many listen to the latest music for guidance and that provides nothing. Nothing! The only thing you hear is how to have sex, and so on. I hope that many people will start paying attention and talking about what is important because if not our children will not have any kind of future. Flyboy am glad that you are one that talks about the important issues and that's says a lot about you and keep spreading the message.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is why Flyboy is the Truth... He don't just rap and talk about the issues he shows you what he is doing to help the problem and I am proud to be behind him 100% in everything he has done and everything he will do.... WE love you and thank you for all that you do..

    ReplyDelete