Thursday, May 14, 2009

Aint Sh*t Changed. This is What they really think?

I watched this video and it disturbed me. Not because this Son of a Klansman is tripping with this "White Power" sh^t. We as a people are used to that ho sh*t. But because of the hate he spews out his mouth, AND he shows his face... That can only lead to one or two things. Somebody ELSE getting hurt, or us reading about him being found in a dumpster in the news. He said some pretty Harsh things in this video like "F**k the n*gga President" "Let me catch any one of you n*ggas by yourself" & the one that really sounded crazy was when he said "Many n*ggas have gone down with these hands" or something like that. I just have one question? Is dude trapped in a time warp? He said he lives in Houston right? Has he been outside? WOW. I'm sure we'll hear about this Klansman again... In the news, with multiple wounds. I'm not suggesting or endorsing the fact that someone should whoop his azz then set him on fire. I'm just stating that SOMEBODY is gonna see this that is gonna also know WHO or WHERE he is. It's the internet dummy. And last but not least, for all you dancing, happy, up in the club n*ggas (I can say that..lol) This is a wake up call.
This shows you what THEY still think about US. Now I know that this is ONE persons opinion, but he's definitely not alone. He's one of HUNDREDS of THOUSANDs. Trust me.
So dance, party & bullsh*t, but remember... You're not preparing our youth. And your voice is POWERFUL. I speak through hip hop, the original hood CNN. But that outlet has been changed into "dance central" alerting us of the newest dances like "Do the Kurt Cobain" or "Pop that Oprah Winfrey". But if you're reading this then PLEASE get at me so I can at least give some balance.. lol. here is my New website go lock yourself in:
Click Here for Flyboy's Official Website
I like to have fun too, but I also like to keep you up on that real sh*t. Because truly, Aint sh*t changed.

Follow Flyboy on Twitter: Click here
Add Flyboy on Myspace: Click here
Watch Flyboy on Youtube: Click here

1 comment:

  1. It's sad that people like this run around spreading hate. He was talking about gangs, what makes him and his so called Klan better than a gang. Like Flyboy said he's just one man in this video but there are so many others like him that share this belief. I don't understand it and I don't understand why this man is on tape showing his face talking crazy. He really thinks highly of himself but I bet as soon as someone recognizes him on the streets he's going to wish he never made this dumb video. The video only makes him look stupid and shows his lack of knowledge for not only his race but other racist as well. It's 2009 and I don't care who likes it but we can do whatever we like, achieve whatever goals we want and also go where we want.

    ReplyDelete