Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Epic "FAIL" of the YEAR!!!!!



Ok, I wanna start this off by saying NO OFFENSE to Gay people IF you are OUT the Closet. If that is you, so be it. I am not here to judge you or your lifestyle, unless of course it invades mine, THEN we got a problem. But for you "in the closet, downlow, I'm scared so I put on a front like I'm straight homosexuals" this is a PERFECT example of how to come out the closet "accidentally!!!" LOL!!! If you dont watch ANYTHING else today, WATCH THIS!
LOL!!!! LMAO!!! WOW!! And this dude is in an R&B group and has had gangs of female fans for awhile now!! No not the dude in the picture... That was just to go with the story. Click the button Below!!!!



Click the button above And see the "closet door" open. LOL


No comments:

Post a Comment