Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Chris Brown reads, I mean.. offers his Public Apology...

I don't know about you, but I think he should have just come from the heart if he was gonna do this. Because people are gonna hop all over the fact that his publicist wrote this for him. If you want to portray sincerity, you can't read it... at least memorize it. His best bet would've probably been to just stay silent on the issue. But now he's given the media more ammo, and trust they will use it.


Follow Flyboy on Twitter: Click here
Add Flyboy on Myspace: Click here
Watch Flyboy on Youtube: Click here

3 comments:

  1. I think that at BEST it was an attempt... It could have been better, But nobody knows what its like to be in Chris Browns shoes... Ive made mistakes in my day but being that im not in the "Lime light" nobody will really hear about them... But Chris B. And many other Celebs are under a "Mircoscope" and we (People/fans) expect them to be super human who do no wrong... I for one forgave Chris Brown as soon as I heard about it... Everyone deseves forgiveness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He should have just stayed silent on this issue for awhile longer and found another way to express his apology. People may have found it more sincere if he was giving an interview and broke down during the interview with his apology.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't care what he is talking about when he mentions his lawyer and what his lawyer told him to do but if this was from the heart he would have did this long time ago don't wait until your album is getting ready to drop...

    ReplyDelete