Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Michael Jackson Memorial Footage

Michael Jackson's Casket leaves Chapel to go to the Memorial


Michael Jackson's Casket arrives at Staples Center



Magic Johnson & Kobe Bryant at MJ Tribute


Al Sharpton speaks the truth!!


Mariah Crarey & Trey Lorenz


Smokey Robinson speaks at Memorial


Jenifer Hudson performs


Usher Sings at Tribute


Jermaine, Marlon and Michael's Daughter Speak



CLICK HERE FOR MICHAELS VIDEO, INTERVIEWS & MORE

Follow Flyboy on Twitter: Click here
Add Flyboy on Myspace: Click here
Watch Flyboy on Youtube: Click here

1 comment:

  1. This is one of the saddest days in history I still can't believe he is gone.. I love the things Brook had to say about him.. I think they did a great job at his memorial.. I will always love Michael and may he R.I.P forever..

    ReplyDelete