Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Ok I thought Sprite went to far, but I spoke to soon.

My previous post was about the Sprite commercial that went "too far".
Well the clip belows blows that one out the water.
There is a room full of 7-13 year olds dancing, while the dude on the Mic raps about eating the *****. See for yourself. The world as we know it is sealing its doom. I would put "lol". But I'm serious...

Follow Flyboy on Twitter: Click here
Add Flyboy on Myspace: Click here
Watch Flyboy on Youtube: Click here

4 comments:

  1. I am (for lack of a better word) GROSSED the F*CK out!!! I cannot believe that all these people in this place have NO feelings towards performing this type of song in front of all these children... you can clearly see the little 5 or 6 year old boy (in the pink shirt) mimicking the mens "humping dance"! i mean WTF is this sh*t! they ALL deserve to be SLAPPED! ("Im a man about it"... ummm no.. you are no man!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These people in this room clearly have a problem. I mean I see little man on stage just dancing and nobody seems to care that this is a child not to mention the other children in the room. This is beyond sad and people should think and be accountable for their words and actions when the room is full of children.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reminds me of Lil Wayne performing Every girl at the BET Awards with the 3 little girls on stage with him lookin grown as hell.

    ReplyDelete