Saturday, May 22, 2010

Flyboy Photoshoot Preview (Video) Atlanta, Ga.

Click the Picture below to see a Video Preview of the Photo Shoot I just had Thursday... In the video you see our third location in the shoot with my Dope Ass photographer Erik. It turned out real nice. I got a couple more shoots coming up, the next one is in Oklahoma. I'm getting my photos for the upcoming albums, mixtapes, posters, tee shirts etc.. So who knows which pics I'll use, but you know I'll share em with you! That's why it's important that you leave me feedback (Messages, Comments etc, etc..) Because I do this for you all. So You gotta let me know when I'm going in the right direction, ya feel me? All your support is what keeps this ship rolling! Hope you enjoy the Video, and for EVEN more, log into FLYBOYFOREVER.COM

CLICK THE PICTURE TO SEE VIDEO:

Follow Flyboy
Flyboy on Twitter
Flyboy on Myspace
Flyboy's Personal Blog

1 comment:

  1. Checked out the video Flyboy and you had a great photo shoot. Thanks for giving us an inside look of what you do to bring us the hottest pics and music. FLYBOY #1

    ReplyDelete