Tuesday, May 11, 2010

THUNDER REVENGE!!! OKC THUNDER FAN? MUST SEE!!

What's Good People?
I hope everybody that had to deal with the Tornadoes in Oklahoma are ok. I read that there were a few deaths. My heart goes out to those families for there loss. But as an Oklahoman myself, we all know how dangerous this time of the year is. So be Safe people!
Now on Another note, I came across THE FUNNIEST SH*T ONLINE Today!! LMAO!!
Just like Most of us We are all still getting over the Thunder losing to the Laker's in game six a week and a half ago. But at the same time we are AMPED FOR NEXT YEAR!!! I can't wait. But I was looking at some videos from the past season and it's amazing how far KD, Westbrook, Ibaka, Green, Harden & the rest of our team have come... but I ran across the video below and LITERALLY fell out my seat and choked on my chicken bone when I saw it, especially the dude in the Laker Jersey at the end. The video actually inspired me to make a whole "Thunder Season Recap" blog! But watch the video below first, then click the Link to see the Season Recap. And remember "THUNDER UP!!!!!!!!"

Flyboy

Rumble Plays Pranks on people in Bricktown


CLICK HERE FOR THE SEASON RECAP BLOG

Follow Flyboy:
Http://Twitter.com/FlyboyOstate
Http://Myspace.com/Flyboy
Http://Whoisflyboy.com

3 comments:

  1. Oh, my gawwww...the Laker's fan was pure comedy! But why did dude try to fight Rumble??? Don't get mad cause you screamed like a lil girl, bwuahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have been very upset if I fell in that water. LoL great video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was great!!! 5 stars!!

    ReplyDelete