Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Don't Make Beyonce Fans Angry... Lol!!! WHOA!

This video caught me WAY off guard. It was in one of my team members Myspace Bulletins. Now when I watched it, it started off slow... I was like "Why am I watching a n*gga in a bath robe and doo-rag, comment on the Keri Hilson vs. Beyonce situation?" I didn't get why this particular video was even picked to display. Then All of a sudden, outta nowhere, I realized why. And I laughed my ASS off... Wait you might not know wht that means. In the language of today I LMAO!!!
Enjoy your day people... I'm TRYING To! Now watch this video, and Remember Don't make Beyonce fans mad. Gone. (Don't forget to stop by here *Click*)




Follow Flyboy on Twitter: Click here
Add Flyboy on Myspace: Click here
Watch Flyboy on Youtube: Click here

3 comments:

  1. That was hella funny!! He is right, dont talk about Beyonce!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This video makes me laugh everytime I see it...Crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This WAS HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete