Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Barack "Air Jordan" Obama.... Wow!

My President CONTINUES to amaze me.
This is some old footage abc news dug up of Obama in highschool playing basketball.
O.K. I know that's not exactly amazing, refreshing, yeah. A breath of fresh air? Definitely. But Amazing? No.

But you didn't let me finish...

When you watch the video below, Check out the number on Obamas Jersey.
#23... I know, I know, alot of folks wore Michael Jordans number. The whole "I Wanna Be Like Mike" thing. But here's where amazing happens. Barack Obama wore the 23 in HIGH SCHOOL. When Michael Jordan was still being cut from his junior high team.
Michael Jordan had not become "MICHAEL "AIR" JORDAN" yet, and wouldn't for years. So Barack wore the number FIRST.
When you think about that... and put it with all Obama has done right before our eyes. It becomes pretty Amazing. Feel free to agree.
Now I'm off to Footlocker to see if they
got them red and black "Air Obama's" in yet...

Follow Flyboy on Twitter: Click here
Add Flyboy on Myspace: Click here
Watch Flyboy on Youtube: Click here

2 comments:

  1. I like how you put what you wrote together, great thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is the man....

    ReplyDelete