Thursday, March 12, 2009

Why?

In the first video one guy comes in and starts humping an ottoman. By the end of the video it's a full fledged "ottoman orgy" Complete with sweat, funk and absolutely not a girl in sight. Do the Parents know whats going on in their son's room? And why are there so many? And why didn't one of them say no to this? And why do I wanna keep saying why after watching this?



And just in case you don't know, those are BOYS n the video below.
I'll stop there. I have a lot of "Why's" here too... but I'll let you torture yourself with that.


Follow Flyboy on Twitter: Click here
Add Flyboy on Myspace: Click here
Watch Flyboy on Youtube: Click here

2 comments:

  1. THAT'S FUNNY WHAT YOU SAID FLYBOY...... BUT I CAN SAY BOTH OF THESE VIDEOS GOT ME WANTING TO PROTECT MY SON EVEN MORE FROM THE WORLD....
    (PRAYING RIGHT NOW)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they are doing mating dance in case they ever get a girlfriend!!!! LOL OMG!

    ReplyDelete