Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I gotta give it to Lil Kim... Plus says the Biggie Movie was a Spoof!!

She is really doing her thing on "Dancing with Stars"
And is it me or is her partner grabbing booty and breast EVERY chance he gets?
But seriously Lil Kim is working hard. I STILL can't get over all the Plastic Surgery though... After you watch the dance, check out the clip below it and listen to Lil Kim Diss Biggie's Mom, The Notorious Movie, Lil Cease, etc... What are your thoughts?


I feel Lil Kim on the clip below... When I watched the Movie It left a Bad Taste in my mouth too, because anybody that was paying attention back in the BIG/Pac era knows, a lot of that stuff going on in the movie was false...
So all I ask is, can we please get the Real Story?

Follow Flyboy on Twitter: Click here
Add Flyboy on Myspace: Click here
Watch Flyboy on Youtube: Click here

No comments:

Post a Comment