Tuesday, March 17, 2009

MJ is STILL the man! Even in Glitter Socks!


I don't care what ANYBODY says about Michael Jackson. Period.
That is my nigga if he don't get no bigga. Mike is hands down the biggest Entertainer of our lifetime and NOONE has topped his successes, milestones, awards, charity efforts... NOONE.
And don't let me get started on how he get's down. (check vids below)

And alot of people are still stuck on the "Child Abuse" charges.
I only have one question. If Micheal was guilty, why was never ONE piece of evidence found. Not one. And the biggest question (ok I lied, I have two questions.) How come not one charge against Michael stuck. Not one. I don't know about you, but in America, if you run around touching little white boys booties... Yo ass is going to jail. And don't gimme that "he got money" crap either, because Micheal was damn near if not already bankrupt by the end of his ordeal. And even still, THE STATE was the one filing the charges. THEY pursued it, so it didn't matter about money... They were tryna get Mike caught up. Didn't work. Why? Because he wasn't doing that shit. Don't let media hype fool you.
But I'm rambling on about that and haven't even gotten to the point of this post.
Here's the point. Uh, ok, here goes. The point is... Wait, I forgot.

*thinks for a second*

Oh yeah, MJ is doing some shows in London and the tickets keep selling out. He started with like 11 shows and it's now at 26. And this isn't at "the club". These are ARENAS (seating 70,000 people) I think it's safe to say that Mike is "Still the Man". (Click here for more on this story)

Michael Breaks it Down...


One of the BEST Performances I've Ever seen of Mike...

Follow Flyboy on Twitter: Click here
Add Flyboy on Myspace: Click here
Watch Flyboy on Youtube: Click here

2 comments:

  1. Michael is the man and his shows are selling out like crazy! I would love to go to one of his last shows that would be amazing. People are always talking about him but the important thing to me is the music that I have always loved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is the man (if that's what u want to call him these days). For the past few days he's ALL I've been listening to...I've been on a Michael kick & it feels GRRRRREAT!

    ReplyDelete