Friday, March 6, 2009

You've just won a Fabulous Trip to... JAIL!!!

You know, I've seen some ignorant things in my life. I've even DONE some ignorant things in my life. But these two videos display THEE most IGNORANT Sh*t I've ever witnessed. Let me tell you why. (1) They are being filmed. (2) They know they are being filmed. (3) They know the Biggest story in the country is Chris Brown/Rhianna
(4)They know they are being filmed & (5) They are being filmed.
The Dude attacking the bus driver is probably gonna get some SERIOUS time where he'll see he's not gonna be able to do that to his 400 lb, Homosexual Cellmate.
And the dude that starts two piecing his baby mama, You know what they do to Black men in courtrooms right? Well one good thing came out of it homie... You've done what every rapper dreams of! You got a Video that Every blogger, video site, new site, etc.. is pushing today. The only problem is, you are kickin' your baby mamas ass in it. By the way, you do realize they were filming you right?





Follow Flyboy on Twitter: Click here
Add Flyboy on Myspace: Click here
Watch Flyboy on Youtube: Click here

1 comment: