Saturday, March 14, 2009

Long Overdue But...

Ok, seeing as how I have maintained a strong web presence through my music and networking and many other ventures, it would seem that I already had a blog.

Nope.

Well actually in my defense I do fairly the same thing over at the greatest spot you'll ever come across on the web Click Here. Me and some friends of mine maintain a very resourceful Hip Hop/Everything else spot and have for YEARS now ( a few of my friends are listed in the links at the bottom of my blog!). But I realized one thing, A blog is a blog and I don't have one. So here is my attempt at keeping up with yet another creation of technology. Now I only have 4,856 things to keep up with a day. But I actually learned something about myself along time ago. I'm pretty good at the written word, or in this case, the typed word. But you get my drift. I am VERY outspoken, but I am fairly intelligent so I can be. Don't get this serious shit twisted though. I'm Flyboy and you'll NEVER meet another like me! I'll make you laugh, cry, and dance all at the same time. Welcome to my mind. So I hope that you check out my blog regularly and see what the rest of the world has been trying to figure out as well.
WHO IS FLYBOY?

1 comment:

  1. Wow, - feel privileged to be allowed into your mind. Thank you for the opportunity to get to know you. It will be interesting to find out what makes one of the greatest out there 'tick'. I look forward to the blogs to come.

    ReplyDelete