Friday, March 20, 2009

"WHO THE F&%#?????????" + Lil Wayne vs. 50

I found this funny. Kinda weird. And somewhat Blah. But in true FLYBOY spirit, I couldn't let you not get your chance to see, and form your own opinion.
This is footage from Lil Wayne's "I AM MUSIC" Concert audience. Check out the guy the web has been saying, "WHO THE ****??" about ALL Day. Now I'm gonna check Twitter to see what else is going on in the world. I'm missing everything while I'm sitting here looking at... uh.. looking at... "Who the F***???"

*Update* I just noticed something. Dont push play on the video yet. Just take a look at the still picture. What do you see? If you guessed Chris Brown at the top in a Boston Celtics Jersey you guessed CORRECT!!!! Chris Brown's been hanging with Tupac? Now things are starting to make sense... whoa.. lol!


and speaking of Lil Wayne, he finally sent a jab back to 50 Cent in a songfeaturing the Late Pimp C. I guess it's a jab. I can't quite figure out what it is. And actually, can someone remind me why they are beefing? Music is getting so wack with all this. Can we just get some music people??? Where the hell is Michael Jackson when you need him?


Follow Flyboy on Twitter: Click here
Add Flyboy on Myspace: Click here
Watch Flyboy on Youtube: Click here

1 comment: